We deliver to:
Europe Zone 1
Belgium, Luxemburg, Denmark (excl. Faroe Islands and Greenland), Germany, France (incl. Corsica and Monaco) Italy (excl. San Marino and Vatican city), Austria, Spain (incl. Balears, excl. Canary Islands), UK (excl. Gibraltar and Channel Islands), Sweden.
Europe Zone 2
Bulgaria, Estland, Finland, Hongary, Ireland, Croatia, Lithuania, Poland, Portugal (incl. Azors and Madeira), Roemenia, Slovenia, Slovakia, Czech Republic.
Europe Zone 3
Albania, Andorra, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Canary Islands, Cyprus, Faroe Islands, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Iceland, Channel Islands, Liechtenstein, Macedonia, Malta, Moldavia, Montenegro, Norway, Ukraine, San Marino, Servia, Turkey, Vatican City, White Russia and Switserland.
U.S. and Canada
Your package will be delivered by PostNL. Orders placed during weekdays are shipped on the same day. If your order is placed during the weekend the package is shipped on the following Tuesday. You can monitor the delivery process of PostNL through their Track & Trace service. Visit www.postnl.nl for more information.
1. The trader will take the greatest possible care when receiving and implementing orders for products and when assessing applications for the provision of services.
2. The place of delivery is deemed to be the address that the consumer makes known to the company.
3. Taking into consideration that which is stated in article 4 of these general terms and conditions, the company will implement accepted orders with efficient expedition, though at the latest within 30 days, unless a longer period of delivery has been agreed. If delivery suffers a delay, or if the delivery cannot be implemented, or only partially, the consumer will be informed about this at the latest 30 days after the order was placed. In this case, the consumer has a right to dissolve the contract free of charge and a right to possible damages.
4. In the case of dissolution in accordance with the previous paragraph, the trader will refund the consumer the sum paid as quickly as possible, though at the latest within 30 days after that dissolution.
5. Should delivery of a product that has been ordered prove impossible, the trader will attempt to provide a replacement article. The fact that a replacement article is being supplied will be stated clearly and intelligibly, at the latest upon delivery. The right of withdrawal cannot be precluded in the case of replacement articles. The costs of return shipments will be charged to the trader.
6. The risk of damage and/or loss of products rests upon the trader up to the moment of delivery to the consumer or a representative previous designated by the consumer and announced to the trader, unless this has explicitly been agreed otherwise.
1. Delivery costs are not applicable to small products such as jewelry.
2. You can choose express delivery against an additional fee. This fee is stated on the checkout page.
3. You can choose to insure your packages. Big packages are automatically insured against a fee of € 7,95 per package.